“It’s your employees who create all the economic value for your enterprise. You need, therefore, to stage a remarkable employee experience.”- B. Joseph Pine II, internationally acclaimed co-author of The Experience Economy: Competing for Customer Time, Attention, and Money.
Exclusive content authored by B. Joseph Pine II explores why employee engagement is the new competitive differentiator in today’s experience economy. If you wish to stage remarkable experiences for your customers, then your employees need an experience that is likewise personal, memorable, and of course engaging.
Download the POV and learn:
- Ways to support your workforce with experiences based on the entirety of the employee journey.
- How to design the time people spend in your employ, creating value for your customers and simultaneously for your workers and their lives.
- The growing influence of HR leaders as “brokers of time”.
- How to harmonise people, process, and technology to affect an empowered workforce.
- Why it’s time for leaders to change how they think about employee experience.